vs. TIGERS, 10/05 (A.L.D.S., Game Three)

OFFNY

• Replies 2.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Called in on MLB radio yesterday morning...I just couldn't stand all the Tigers fans calling in referring to their team as a Championship team without a bullpen. Pointed out that their defenses is not that great and they really only have 3 decent bats, also a Championship team with 3 CYW's would be up 2-0, not down 0-2. *fart in church*

I know. Just sad that Williams basically cost the Nats their season on over-managing. He is not the only one guilty of this though.

Posey hit a bloop single off the end of the bat. If that hangs up and gets caught, Matt Williams and Drew Storen are heroes. Baseball.

Not a lot of most ...est but a lot of more ...er. That and they like to say they are boring (instead of bored). The only other verbs that really end up confusing are tired/tiring and interested/interesting.

When I was in Ukraine, I had college English professors asking me about the usage of A/THE. I was thinking "no wonder the ones that think they speak well have terrible English".

Similarly impossible to teach / learn は vs が in Japanese or 는 vs. 이/가 in Korean. Thankfully no such thing in Chinese.

Surprised Eck isn't advocating that he was out.

Well he did point out that everything was perfect by the Tigers but for the runner being safe. Small and almost inconsequential point I guess.

I know we are biased but listening to this it does sound like the tigers are losing the series not that the Orioles are winning it.

Archived