Tickets, Tickets, Tickets...who knows what's going on?

Todd-O

• Replies 748
  • Created
  • Last Reply
I am glad you got in, I still cannot believe the 2015ers were slopped in with us. No disrespect to the 2015ers but people who purchased tickets prior to 2014 should at least have a 30 min head start or something.

I'm surprised to hear that. I'm a 2015er, the system wouldn't let me in until 9:55. Did the 2014ers get in earlier than that? Fwiw, I got in at exactly 9:45 for the ALDS pre-sale which was exclusive to the 2015ers (after the 2014ers had their turn).

I am beyond pissed here.

called cust svc and they have no effing clue what to do.

'just sorta keep trying'

are you effing kidding me???!!!

I have an issue as well. I got Game 1 tickets, then the system would not allow me to go back and purchase Games 6 and 7 (Game 2 is sold out). I could only click "buy tickets". So now my password doesn't work. I'm on hold with 888-848-BIRD. Good grief.

I am a very patient person, but that was a debacle.

After 30+ minutes of waiting, I tried my phone like someone here suggested and got in right away. That shouldn't happen. Then I was told they had no tickets for game #1 and I got an error message trying to continue. Luckily I was able to hop right back in on my phone. Ended up with seats to 1, 6, and 7. Game #6 is limited view, but whatever. Glad I was able to get tickets and understand there are no guarantees, but the virtual waiting room didn't function as it should have. They also clearly couldn't handle the volume of grouping everyone into one pre-sale.

I'm surprised to hear that. I'm a 2015er, the system wouldn't let me in until 9:55. Did the 2014ers get in earlier than that? Fwiw, I got in at exactly 9:45 for the ALDS pre-sale which was exclusive to the 2015ers (after the 2014ers had their turn).

Back in 2012, my ticket rep basically told me the 13 game planners are not really looked at in the organization as important ticket holders. He did not come out and say it but I could pick up what he was trying to say. Regardless, I hope everyone got tickets they wanted, I am in a wedding in FL this weekend so I will miss G1 and G2, but got tix for G6/G7. Hoping to clinch this in 6 so I can see some ALCS action (but I will take an Os sweep too).

Glad to see I wasn't the only one who had to wait. Sucks. Couldn't get in until 10:35. Only thing left was LF and Upper Reserve. I was able to get section 276 for Game 6.....but Game 2 didn't have seats together and Game 7 only had upper deck left. I got Games 1, 6 and 7 but not near the sections I wanted. Oh well at least I'll be there but that sucked.

So maybe that is what they did. Like I said, I got in at 9:55 as a 2015er. Perhaps they let the 2014ers in earlier.

Nope. I got in at 9:55 and I'm not a new STH. I started trying around 9:40 or so....finally got in at 9:55. Then I waited nearly 30 minutes.

Glad to see I wasn't the only one who had to wait. Sucks. Couldn't get in until 10:35. Only thing left was LF and Upper Reserve. I was able to get section 276 for Game 6.....but Game 2 didn't have seats together and Game 7 only had upper deck left. I got Games 1, 6 and 7 but not near the sections I wanted. Oh well at least I'll be there but that sucked.

Sheesh. I got in to buy at 10:25. Best available for 2 seats for Game 6 was section 376. So they offered you 276 10 minutes later? Irritating.....

Nope. I got in at 9:55 and I'm not a new STH. I started trying around 9:40 or so....finally got in at 9:55. Then I waited nearly 30 minutes.

Did the 2014ers at least get tickets back in September when the O's mailed out playoff applications? What I'm asking is, are you just buying extra tickets today, or are these your only shot? If these are your only shot, then I can understand your frustration.

Archived