Tickets, Tickets, Tickets...who knows what's going on?

Todd-O

• Replies 748
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Check your emails. I just got my "unfortunately you did not get chosen" email. Well fudge.

Yeah I got that too. I wasn't planning on doing the ALCS too so it doesn't really bother me. I told the wife if they make it to the world series, we're going no matter the cost. That's once in a lifetime stuff right there.

got my rejection letter, good thing i bought from vividseats earlier today. only sucks about vivid is the service fee is not shown with the initial ticket price like stubhub. looks like prices have come down some. btw am i the only one growing a playoff beard or am i just overly superstitious?

I guessed I've got one going too...although I am also extremely lazy and hate shaving.

So what is everyones thinking for the 12PM General Public Sale? Only individual seats available?

I am trying to figure out if I should even try for game 1 or 2 or just go to games 6 and 7.

I can tell you that Game 1 surprisingly had less available than Game 2. In fact, Game 1is basically gone. All I could find was 1 single seat.

I think you're going to be limited to Games 6 and 7, or potentially single seats at 1 and 2.

I have a choice of seats for Game 1 of the ALCS. Would you go with Section 70, Row 15, or Section 10, Row 25? I was in Section 10, Row 17 for ALDS G1 and thought they were pretty good. I've never had seats in 70.

I'd go with section 10. You'll be twisted up a bit with the seats facing CF as opposed to home plate, but it's less severe in 10.

Hey guys, I'm not a big poster on here but I read the board all the time. Not sure if this is the proper place for this but I was lucky enough to win the lottery and bought 4 tickets even though I only need two with the idea that I could help pay off the tickets I need by selling after market (money is tight). Anyway, I have two tickets in Section 7, Row 6. Face value is $110 and cheapest are going for around $200 on stubhub in that section. I'd rather sell them to someone on here who I know is a true fan so I'd sell for a lot cheaper than stubhub ($150). If anyone is interested, PM me.

Archived