vs. Royals 10/14, (Game Three A.L.C.S.)

weams

I'm trying to stay positive but this ALCS has been gut-wrenching. I feel like we won't get another shot like this in awhile. Every weakness we have has been exposed.

Well we aren't going to have to worry about getting past the Royals next year, that I can promise.

• Replies 1.8k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Doesn't matter how many times you write the same thing. You don' burn your bench that early.

The problem isn't the bench, or lack of using the bench. It's that the O's have four guys who are well below-average hitters in the lineup and the rest of the team needs to pick it up. If you get a few games where the middle of the order doesn't hit it's hard to win.

Exactly! Go Orioles! Tough loss, but play hard tomorrow. Maybe the luck will turn a bit. Do your best and see where we come out!

On March 31 I took off work early and went to Buffalo Wild Wings at Arundel Mills with friends to watch the opening game.

I'll be doing the exact same thing tomorrow. Hopefully it isn't the last game of the season. Glad to see Miguel finally getting a chance to pitch in this series. He certainly deserved it the way he pitched in the second half.

The Royals have won every game. They are going to sweep us out of the playoffs. To say they aren't good is more insulting to us than the royals. Its beyond silly to say they aren't good. they are literally humbling the orioles.

They're not humbling anyone. They're a decent team that's happened to win some games. The idea that they're now somehow objectively better than any of the other playoff teams is absurd.

The playoffs isn't about picking the best team. It's a tournament to choose who gets a trophy. Nothing to do with which team is best.

Archived