vs. Royals 10/14, (Game Three A.L.C.S.)

weams

Let's face it, the Orioles feasted on the weakest AL East in memory this year. They are an okay team, but not nearly as good as they looked down the stretch. But what is disappointing is not that, it's that this team looked like it gave up today. After being scrappy and resilient all season, they did not fight.

• Replies 1.8k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
It would be much worse at this point if they won the next 3 games and then lost. I would just as soon go out now as quickly as possible.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

Not me. I haven't been to a playoff game since the Jeters celebrated on OUR FIELD in game 5, 1996. The Mrs. was able to get us a pair of tickets for Friday, and damnit I want to be there.

Let's face it, the Orioles feasted on the weakest AL East in memory this year. They are an okay team, but not nearly as good as they looked down the stretch. But what is disappointing is not that, it's that this team looked like it gave up today. After being scrappy and resilient all season, they did not fight.

The AL East had the highest winning percentage in all of baseball.

The AL East had the highest winning percentage in all of baseball.

Couldn't agree more. There's a reason the usual suspects in the AL East had down years this year. The O's had their number. To not give O's credit for that is to sell them short for their dominance.

Ok I may have gone overboard. If the O's were guaranteed to win the World Series then I would take the 10 consecutive 0-16 seasons though. Easily.

Nah. I might trade one 0-16 Ravena season for an O's title, but even that would be tough to endure. As obnoxious as Yanks and Sox fans are, Steeler fans are worse!

It was almost like the AL Central, or any division in the NL, every year.

Archived