A Beautiful Sight...

-j.

• Replies 51
  • Created
  • Last Reply
I would love to have 25 guys who are socially awkward and give boring post game interviews, if they have his talent.

Hope he does well. I wouldn't mind beating him 1-0 four times a year.

He's a little more than socially awkward and boring. Ask any Sun reporter...but you are totally right. I'll take 25 people who are Bondsish if they can win.

It's nice, sure. But I'd rather see Jones in the M's uniform. I'm trying to get excited about this season but it's hard after the trade.

How can you not be excited when you have arguable the best left handed starter pitching game 1 on March 31st? HOW!!

Jones may have all the talent in the world but he will undoubtedly have a few learning curves along the way. I'm telling you, .260 with 20 homers and 120+ strikeouts is probably what AJ will put up in 2008. Bedard has a real chance to win the Cy Young in 2008 in our cavernous yard.

You aren't excited?

Whatever happened to Jeremy Reed? Wasn't he supposed to be one the best young CF's a few years back and then he fell of the face of the earth.

Pretty much. He was supposed to be a better version of Mark Kotsay. A perennial 300 hitter with a huge OBP and 30+ steals while playing a solid center field.

He just didn't progress at the ML level. He played really good defense but couldn't hit and forgot how to walk and steal a base. He just sort of stalled out at the AAA level on the offensive side. He still could be a solid #4 outfielder somewhere down the line.

Archived