Meat Suspended.

weams

Free agent Minor League infielder Wilson Betemit has received a 50-game suspension without pay after testing positive for Amphetamine, a stimulant in violation of the Program. The suspension of Betemit will be effective immediately upon his signing with another Major League organization.

http://www.csnbayarea.com/giants/giants-right-hander-among-four-suspended-drugs?p=ya5nbcs&ocid=yahoo

Free agent Minor League infielder Wilson Betemit has received a 50-game suspension without pay after testing positive for Amphetamine, a stimulant in violation of the Program. The suspension of Betemit will be effective immediately upon his signing with another Major League organization.

http://www.csnbayarea.com/giants/giants-right-hander-among-four-suspended-drugs?p=ya5nbcs&ocid=yahoo

He's done anyway.

Well he had an OPS of under .700 in triple A last year. With that combined with his terrible fielding I would say he would have a hard time getting a minor league deal even without the drug suspension.

I see he was at one time 8th highest rated prospect in all of baseball. DD seems to collect these guys. Guys who were supposed to be someone, who instead got one-way tickets to Palooka-ville.

Well he had an OPS of under .700 in triple A last year. With that combined with his terrible fielding I would say he would have a hard time getting a minor league deal even without the drug suspension.

I see he was at one time 8th highest rated prospect in all of baseball. DD seems to collect these guys. Guys who were supposed to be someone, who instead got one-way tickets to Palooka-ville.

Well, he never made it big, but managed to earn $7.3 mm playing baseball. That probably buys a nice house in Palooka-ville.

Archived