Reimold could make an impact if healthy

wildcard

• Replies 871
  • Created
  • Last Reply

o

Encore lineup post, for my beloved Nolan Reimold.

I saw him play as a AAA-Tide in Scranton, PA in 2009, and I saw him hit his first major league home run off of Mariano Rivera (the only player ever to do so) later on that same season.

BALTIMORE O RIOLES O(vs. RED SOX, 6/09)

Manny Machado - 3B

Delmon Young - RF

Adam Jones - CF

Matt Wieters - C

Chris Davis - DH

Nolan Reimold - LF

Steve Pearce - 1B

James Jerry Hardy - SS

Ryan Flaherty - 2B

Miguel Angel Martin Gonzalez - RHP (5-4, 3.54 ERA)

OPPOSING PITCHER

Eduardo Jose Hernandez Rodriguez - LHP (2-0, 1.61 ERA)

http://www.baseballpress.com/lineups

I am sure Roch or Ed would have figured out Parades is gone by looking at the scorecard.

Per Roch:

No corresponding roster move has been announced. The lineup card still shows 25 players.

I assume this means Matusz is not on the 25, and the lineup card currently includes Paredes and Reimold. Roch's implication is that they are going to remove somebody when the roster move is announced.

I take this to mean that Paredes is listed under "switch" which is cut off in the photo, as someone pointed out.

o

Encore lineup post, for my beloved Nolan Reimold.

I saw him play as a AAA-Tide in Scranton, PA in 2009, and I saw him hit his first major league home run off of Mariano Rivera (the only player ever to do so) later on that same season.

BALTIMORE O RIOLES O(vs. RED SOX, 6/09)

Manny Machado - 3B

Delmon Young - RF

Adam Jones - CF

Matt Wieters - C

Chris Davis - DH

Nolan Reimold - LF

Steve Pearce - 1B

James Jerry Hardy - SS

Ryan Flaherty - 2B

Miguel Angel Martin Gonzalez - RHP (5-4, 3.54 ERA)

OPPOSING PITCHER

Eduardo Jose Hernandez Rodriguez - LHP (2-0, 1.61 ERA)

http://www.baseballpress.com/lineups

That's "Nolan Gallagher Reimold" :rolleyestf:

Why do you extend your middle name fetish to some and not others? Especially since Nolan is one of your beloved.

Why do you care?

Or is it that you just like to find a reason to periodically lash out at me like a miserable, grumpy person? And then subsequently complain that you're a victim because the moderators allow others to call you names without being flagged, as if you're just a good, little boy that is minding his business when out of nowhere, someone comes along and gives you back what you are asking for?

Archived