2015 Boston Red Sox

OFFNY

<blockquote class="twitter-tweet" lang="en"><p lang="en" dir="ltr">Sox are getting —0.8 fWAR out of Castillo, Ramirez and Sandoval through a third of the year. Trio getting $46.5 million this season.</p>— Pete Abraham (@PeteAbe) <a href="

">June 4, 2015</a></blockquote>

<script async src="//platform.twitter.com/widgets.js" charset="utf-8"></script>

• Replies 119
  • Created
  • Last Reply
<iframe height="208" title="Twitter Tweet" class="twitter-tweet twitter-tweet-rendered" id="twitter-widget-0" frameborder="0" scrolling="no" style="margin: 10px 0px; padding: 0px; border: currentColor; width: 500px; display: block; visibility: visible; position: static; min-width: 220px; max-width: 100%;" allowtransparency="true" allowfullscreen=""></iframe>

<script src="//platform.twitter.com/widgets.js" charset="utf-8" async=""></script>

While spending sometimes doesn't work, it always shows the fans you're trying. When the fans know you can write the big checks they'll stick with you because they know the wins will be here sooner than later. Really, it incentivizes the fans to continue to buy $56 bleacher seats - they know they're part of the plan.

<iframe id="rufous-sandbox" frameborder="0" scrolling="no" style="display: none;" allowtransparency="true"></iframe>

I don't like Ortiz, never have. I didn't like his article at the beginning of the season where he portrayed himself as a victim, didn't like his whoa is me outburst on Tuesday, but I don't really have a problem with what he said last night. What do you expect him to say?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I don't like Ortiz, never have. I didn't like his article at the beginning of the season where he portrayed himself as a victim, didn't like his whoa is me outburst on Tuesday, but I don't really have a problem with what he said last night. What do you expect him to say?

No comment.

No comment.

"Oh look at Ortiz! Giving the silent treatment! You know he's been disrespected again. Hide the phones. Farrell has lost the clubhouse!" -- Boston media

"He's getting paid hundreds of millions of dollars to play a kid's game! The least he could do is answer the questions!"--SOSH

"Oh look at Ortiz! Giving the silent treatment! You know he's been disrespected again. Hide the phones. Farrell has lost the clubhouse!" -- Boston media

"He's getting paid hundreds of millions of dollars to play a kid's game! The least he could do is answer the questions!"--SOSH

Better that then what he did say.

Red Sox drops their 7th in a row. 11 games under .500 now. 8 games out of first place. Another stellar night for Porcello who gives up 4 runs in 6 innings to the Braves. Assist to our older brother Nick who was 2 for 4 (singles of course) for the Braves tonight.

Really enjoying watching the Red Sox suck.

Is it possible that the Red Sox made two bad investments on Cubans, Rusney Castillo and the even more highly touted Yoan Moncada.

Castillo - The soon to be 28 year old Castillo was signed to a 7/72M contract from 2014-2020. Currently with a .544 OPS through 26 games and a part time player.

Moncada - Turned 20 in May. Currently playing in Low A ball. He was signed for 31.5M bucks. It was thought that he'd need 2-3 years in the minors. I suppose his current numbers can be chalked up to rust but he's certainly not dominating low A ball. Currently with 28 strikeouts in 90 AB's and 9 errors in 18 games at 2B. A .576 OPS. I know it's too soon to draw conclusions on both players but those aren't the kind of starts the Red Sox were hoping for, I'm sure.

People have been asking, "when are we going to see one of these Cuban signings bust?" Could be a two-for-one! Couldn't happen to a nicer franchise.

Joe Kelly got himself demoted to AAA Pawtucket

Sent from my LG-D850 using Tapatalk

Isn't that the second time he's been sent down? He might be the first Cy Young winner with two demotions in his award year.

Archived