OFFNY

• Replies 344
  • Created
  • Last Reply

o

8 OUTS: 2 Flyouts, 2 Popouts, 2 Lineouts, 1 Strikeout, 1 Groundout

CHRIS TILLMAN O(FINAL NUMBERS)

IP:. 2.67

H:o 6 (2 Home Runs, 1 Double, 3 Singles)

R:O 7

ER:)3

BB: 3

SO: 1

Pitches: 79 (47 Strikes, 32 Balls)

2015 ERA: 3.86

PITCHES BY INNING

32 (20 Strikes, 12 Balls)

13 (10 Strikes, 31 Balls)

34 (17 Strikes, 17 Balls) *

* Tillman recorded 2 outs before departing in the 3rd inning.

High strike zone.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Is that supposed to make me feel better? This is just terrible old school train of thought...the strike zone is a defined space, it's not up to the ump's preference...

I understand that's the way many umps approach it and have for a very long time...so you can save it if you think that's going to change my opinion.

I didn't like the Orioles not signing Markakis then, and I certainly don't like it now. Don't give me anything about cost-production. He was a homegrown talent, a fan favorite, a gold glover, and one of the few hitters on this team who could draw a walk. He was a good clubhouse presence. The Orioles should have overpaid to sign him, period.

The guy with the sub .550 OPS?

Small sample size, you say? True. But so is Snider's mistake.

Is that supposed to make me feel better? This is just terrible old school train of thought...the strike zone is a defined space, it's not up to the ump's preference...

I understand that's the way many umps approach it and have for a very long time...so you can save it if you think that's going to change my opinion.

Somebody kick your dog? I didn't say it was right or wrong. It's just the reality. It's the players' jobs to adjust to the umpire. It's part of the game until they change it.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Archived