O's offer vouchers to Saturday's ticket buyers - Monday AND Tuesday Games PPD

Creamsicle

Good. I actually have tickets for tomorrow's game. If it gets moved to DC, I bet they would either have it be free to any comers, or make all tickets general admission, and figure a flat rate for walk-ups--and give people with tickets vouchers for another game.

If tomorrow's game happens, it will be at OPACY. They couldn't announce at 9 am they are moving to a different market for the same day.

• Replies 720
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Yeah that is about as pointless as pointless gets. I can't expect things to get better enough in the next 12 hours to warrant playing the game.

With the national gaurd coming in things will get cleared up quickly. All them threats of joining forces in the streets in BS, they know damn well they wouldn't stand a chance. I think the game time decision is a good call. Still leaves hope.

Police commissioner just said they will be utilized and are in the city now. More as backup than direct confrontation roles.

Yeah just edited my post while watching. Said the curfew was instated as of tomorrow because they weren't sure they would have the National Guard to enforce the curfew tonight.

Archived