vs. ASTROS, 5/25

OFFNY

• Replies 409
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Great win! First game I ever watched from the standing room over the RF scoreboard and I enjoyed it. (Of course for about 18 years it was impossible for someone of my relatively short height to watch a game from out there. Glad they finally fixed that).

Great win! First game I ever watched from the standing room over the RF scoreboard and I enjoyed it. (Of course for about 18 years it was impossible for someone of my relatively short height to watch a game from out there. Glad they finally fixed that).

I hate going to day games. I hate dealing with the heat. Guess it could have been warmer.

Well, I think what he meant was with a runner on second, the way Drake grips the ball so far apart in his fingers on his splitter, that it would be easy to relay when the pitch is coming.

The other night they were saying he always starts with the split grip, then moves to the other grip. So, no, he doesn't tip.

The other night they were saying he always starts with the split grip, then moves to the other grip. So, no, he doesn't tip.

I'm not saying he does. I'm merely offering my interpretation of what Eric Karros was saying about him tipping it.

I'm right with you. Love that new rail! Short people unite!

Archived