Poll - Who Gets Added Today?

canonfaz

Buck said that they probably will add another pitcher today. Who do you think it will be?  

25 members have voted

1. 1. Buck said that they probably will add another pitcher today. Who do you think it will be?

• Bud Norris
    • Steve Johnson
    • Cesar Cabral
    • Mychal Givens
    • TJ McFarland (someone needs to go to DL)
    • Eddie Gamboa
    • Chris Jones
    • Pedro Beato
    • OTHER

• Replies 53
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Wouldn't we lose SJ if we brought him up and then tried to send him back?

I'd have to think they aren't going to tinker with the 40-man and just bring up someone who is already on the roster.

You are correct about SJ.

From 40 man, Gamboa would make the most sense but for who? There isn't anyone who is an obvious candidate to get kicked off the main roster. TJM and Wilson can't come back yet.

From 40 man, Gamboa would make the most sense but for who? There isn't anyone who is an obvious candidate to get kicked off the main roster. TJM and Wilson can't come back yet.

Did Wilson's 10 day clock get ready to zero when he came up yesterday as the 26th man?

I'm not so sure. It might force their hand in a couple different ways. I think Drake can be as effective if not more so than Matusz vs LHB and if they call up SJ now then they can effectively start the paperwork on the departure of Matusz. Johnson then stays the rest of the season as the long man.

Then again, this might very well be wishful thinking on my part.

Archived