Things I Hate to See

Bahama O's Fan

• Replies 113
  • Created
  • Last Reply
A walkoff by the NYY in the 12th being down two runs. Stick a fork in TB, they are done.
I saw that on TV. I was about to go to bed, thinking that TB was going to win. But decided to stay up a bit longer. That was a mistake. :(

Foul popouts. When the opposition does it I get a wry sneer, like we just stole an out. When we do it I just seethe. Another 5 feet and it's just a strike, back in the box. When they catch it it's like THEY stole an out from us.

Right, a career .623 OPS hitter is just the ticket to turn this offense around.

I think Schoop is a wonderful defensive 2nd baseman. I do not get all the love for him to be our savior. He had a .209 batting avg last yr.

He did have 16 HR's last year. But from what I remember they were an un-impressive 16.

This last comment will get me called stupid.

JMO

I think Schoop is a wonderful defensive 2nd baseman. I do not get all the love for him to be our savior. He had a .209 batting avg last yr.

He did have 16 HR's last year. But from what I remember they were an un-impressive 16.

This last comment will get me called stupid.

JMO

I felt he had a knack for hitting them in big spots. Could be wrong though.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I felt he had a knack for hitting them in big spots. Could be wrong though.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I agree. It would seem like he would get them in a spot where a HR by anyone would win a tight game. Which is a big reason why I miss him in games where were are being shut out or losing by a run. He puts added pressure on a pitcher not to make a mistake, especially in hanging a curve ball. Flaherty doesn't do that. He is a singles/doubles hitter mostly.

Archived