This is A Mess (Mega RANT Thread)

eddie83

All his moves this year have failed except Paredes and Roe. I don't know if it is possible but our spare parts are getting worse. Time to move on.

Yeah, time to sell, O'Day should be the first to go since we're not going to offer him a Q.O.

• Replies 1.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
The plan was this:

"Oh snap! I can't go to Toronto and I let a couple of the best players on the Orioles walk! I know, I'll just grab some AAAA talent and hope I get lucky!"

I've heard of worse plans under duress.

MSK

Perfectly fine to disagree with the strategy and the the results, but this is another idiotic post.

I thought you were too busy with your new job to post on the board?

Yeah, time to sell, O'Day should be the first to go since we're not going to offer him a Q.O.

I am sad that the season is deteriorating before our eyes buy maybe it the best in the long run. The thing that stinks is all these teams are so mediocre. If we really were capable of a run this would not be getting worse.

I am sad that the season is deteriorating before our eyes buy maybe it the best in the long run. The thing that stinks is all these teams are so mediocre. If we really were capable of a run this would not be getting worse.

Same here. I thought the team could be competitive but it just didn't come together and it probably is better this way. I think the Yankees are on different level in the division though. They are pretty well balanced.

One thing is and I didn't say this when I started the thread but this upcoming offseason was linked with the past one. I guess you can say that anytime but the money we didn't spend the past offseason and the players coming off the books give us a lot of flexibility, of course we have some holes.

One thing is and I didn't say this when I started the thread but this upcoming offseason was linked with the past one. I guess you can say that anytime but the money we didn't spend the past offseason and the players coming off the books give us a lot of flexibility, of course we have some holes.

Actually, this team will have a LOT of holes, but I think they can be addressed.

Perfectly fine to disagree with the strategy and the the results, but this is another idiotic post.

I thought you were too busy with your new job to post on the board?

It's Friday.

I was done early. I watched the game and have been following the team news.

My job is fantastic and time-consuming. :)

Perfectly fine to disagree with me, but I saw this happening back in January.

MSK

Archived