This is A Mess (Mega RANT Thread)

eddie83

Because I was called every nasty name under the sky since November 2014. To be honest, I was pissed off to be treated like that when I was only relaying the state of the team.

I've watched every game, but there is something gratifying about being proven right by national sports reporters who (for some reason) have the clarity of insight to realize that the Orioles FO isn't staffed with archangels.

MSK

It's tiresome.

• Replies 1.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Because I was called every nasty name under the sky since November 2014. To be honest, I was pissed off to be treated like that when I was only relaying the state of the team.

I've watched every game, but there is something gratifying about being proven right by national sports reporters who (for some reason) have the clarity of insight to realize that the Orioles FO isn't staffed with archangels.

MSK

No, you were not "called every nasty name" since November. The victim card, don't leave home without it.

"The clarity of insight to realize that the Orioles FO isn't staffed with archangels?" That makes for interesting screenplay for comic book shows but that strawman you present has no basis in reality here.

You and I have had this conversation offline about "I told you so" and the like before so I will not belabor the board with it. Feel free to PM me if you wish to discuss further.

MSK

You ought to put down the cross and give your back a rest.

No, you were not "called every nasty name" since November. The victim card, don't leave home without it.

"The clarity of insight to realize that the Orioles FO isn't staffed with archangels?" That makes for interesting screenplay for comic book shows but that strawman you present has no basis in reality here.

You and I have had this conversation offline about "I told you so" and the like before so I will not belabor the board with it. Feel free to PM me if you wish to discuss further.

Really? Wow.

I'm not saying I "told you so" I'm saying that I find it weird that so many STILL refuse to accept that the Orioles FO isn't perfect.

And please don't try to trash the show I work on or my career. Few could break in and even fewer could prosper. Don't go there man.

MSK

Verbatim what many of us were slammed for.

Astounding.

MSK

No one was slammed. Except for Ken for pot stirring. You are not vindicated, he and his muckraker brethren have cited no sources.

It may all be true, but this is certainly no indication that it even might be. As I have told you before, you may know people in the industry. So do I. Neither of us are insiders.

No one was slammed. Except for Ken for pot stirring. You are not vindicated, he and his muckraker brethren have cited no sources.

It may all be true, but this is certainly no indication that it even might be. As I have told you before, you may know people in the industry. So do I. Neither of us are insiders.

What evidence do you have that this is all an elaborate fantasy set up to disparage the Orioles FO?

You're saying that national sports reporters are going out of their way to specifically target the Orioles FO by saying that there's problems behind the scenes?

Think about that for a moment.

MSK

Really? Wow.

I'm not saying I "told you so" I'm saying that I find it weird that so many STILL refuse to accept that the Orioles FO isn't perfect.

And please don't try to trash the show I work on or my career. Few could break in and even fewer could prosper. Don't go there man.

MSK

Yeah, really. EVERY nasty name is total hyperbole.

I'm not trashing your career. Instead I'm saying you have quite an imagination which makes you a perfect fit for your line of work.

What evidence do you have that this is all an elaborate fantasy set up to disparage the Orioles FO?

You're saying that national sports reporters are going out of their way to specifically target the Orioles FO by saying that there's problems behind the scenes?

MSK

I have no evidence. Other than Ken Rosenthal's body of work. Since we was driven from Baltimore. Yes, I do believe he purposeful tries to stir the Angelos pot. I do.

And he is a personality, in a huge pond now. It gets him attention. Much like we see with Kardashians and some politicians.

We can debate this, but best that you and I shut it down right here and go talk about something more interesting in another thread. Agreed?

MSK

Our moderator did nothing to insult you at all. If you are uncomfortable, please log off for a while. Before something bad happens.

So again, you're saying that this article (and others like it) are making up the problems behind the scenes?

MSK

No. I did not. I am consistant on telling you and anyone else that will listen that Ken Rosenthal is no longer an objective journalist when it comes to Baltimore.

You better not be bringing up my track record. And I told you to stop talking about it and I will too.

No. I did not. I am consistant on telling you and anyone else that will listen that Ken Rosenthal is no longer an objective journalist when it comes to Baltimore.

You better not be bringing up my track record. And I told you to stop talking about it and I will too.

I was actually responding to TonySoprano.

I've already moved on from addressing this with you.

You have your beliefs, so do I.

MSK

Archived