vs. ATHLETICS, 8/05

OFFNY

• Replies 320
  • Created
  • Last Reply
What an embarrassing game thread. The negativity started early on page one by our resident complainer. Tore Paredes to pieces in three different spots and all he could say when he knocked in the 2nd run was "he HAD to". Pitiful. Not a word congratulating Davis on a huge home run. Just a smartass comment about Boras being happy.

The team has now won 9 of 12 and it reads like we are awful. The lack of cojones is embarrassing. Most of us don't deserve a winner IMO.

I'm done with these threads. I really wish I could find somewhere to watch a game with men.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

Come to my house. You are always welcome.

What an embarrassing game thread. The negativity started early on page one by our resident complainer. Tore Paredes to pieces in three different spots and all he could say when he knocked in the 2nd run was "he HAD to". Pitiful. Not a word congratulating Davis on a huge home run. Just a smartass comment about Boras being happy.

The team has now won 9 of 12 and it reads like we are awful. The lack of cojones is embarrassing. Most of us don't deserve a winner IMO.

I'm done with these threads. I really wish I could find somewhere to watch a game with men.

I would just like to say it's nice to call him Crush again with a straight face.

My wife was not overly confident though. And Paredes has flaws - as do All players that are not named Mike Trout. Heck of an at bat by Manny though. For those who get pummeled daily on our lack of Trout, at least you can point to that clutchiness.

I tried Michael. I really did. I've just stayed silent in the last few games to see what happened. He begins when it is still 0-0 in the first and almost everyone else jumps off the bridge with him. It would be tolerable if it was quasi-balanced like real happiness/support when good things happen. It isn't. We just won 2 of 3 in Oakland where we never win and the three game threads read like we suck. I just don't enjoy it.

I don't participate much in the we suck threads either. They just don't do much for me. Of course if I had, I would have been carrying on about Chen.

I've noticed. You aren't the only poster I enjoy reading that doesn't post much in the game threads anymore. A lot don't. Some have sent me PMs saying as much when I try to slap us into shape. It isn't my place. I know it. I'm done.

Is the game starting soon? Weams is fair and balanced . Too bad he does not look like Megyn Kelly. Are we really complaining about Chen speaking English?r

Is the game starting soon? Weams is fair and balanced . Too bad he does not look like Megyn Kelly. Are we really complaining about Chen speaking English?r

He handles English just fine. It's runners in scoring position that frighten me.

Archived