vs. Twins 8/22

weams

• Replies 432
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Im sorry. I just can't hide my disappointment with this team. I know the game, the season is not over, but lets face it. This is not a post season team.We are kidding ourselves if we think they are.

In two weeks we will be out of the race, more than likely. We can't beat the twins, wait til we play Royals in KC and Rangers in TX.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Im sorry. I just can't hide my disappointment with this team. I know the game, the season is not over, but lets face it. This is not a post season team.We are kidding ourselves if we think they are.

I listen to the Giants radio broadcast most nights because of Jon Miller. I thought the exact same thing about them this time last year.

This team is so maddening. The twins have confidence to overcome. Once they take the lead, they demoralize us and it's pretty much over. I'm done watching tonight. Hope they come back.

Now we just roll over...this team goes through long spells where they just seem like they only want to just get the season over with.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

We've had 3 come from behind ges won walkoffs in the past 8 days.

Maybe we will go down quietly tonight, but saying that is some kind of pattern is just pure and utter BS.

In two weeks we will be out of the race, more than likely. We can't beat the twins, wait til we play Royals in KC and Rangers in TX.

Well, we can beat Boston. Boston can beat the Royals. Therefore we can beat the Royals.

Archived