vs. ROYALS, 8/26

OFFNY

When I know look at the time it seems like I see 9:11 noticeably more than any other time being repeated. Maybe that it what is happening with us for the O's. Or maybe it's because the season has been a lot of heart break. Either way I'd love to see less of it.

Even the best teams don't do it much less.

• Replies 381
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Not sure about the 23-13.

Minnesota will be in possession of the #2 wild card after tonight and while they are hot right now, they just don't scare me as a team. I could see them going .500ish the rest of the way.

Tampa is basically tied with us. If we play well, we will beat them enogh head to head to beat them out.

That leaves Texas and LA. Texas especially concerns me. It's pretty much essential we win the series this weekend so we are only a game or two back of them at MOST heading into September. And yeah, we probably will need some help, a few teams will have to play them tough the rest of the way.

LA looks like us right now... A team playing to less than the sum of its parts that needs to turn it on very soon or they will be dead, just like we need to.

23-13 puts us at 86-76 which is a little low for a 2nd wild card but given the teams this year I could see it. I just think there's too many teams even though their not that good that one will be well enough to get to 86ish.

Either way your dead right that Texas and Tampa series are very important.

Grounder to Manny

5-3

2 outs

I really like how you're tracking the game here. Really makes for a live blog, so to speak. Only suggestion I have is that for folks who are unable to listen or watch the game and are browsing and trying to catch up and just pick a random starting place, can you write what inning when the inning starts or ends? Otherwise, it's quite cool. Thank you for this.

Archived