vs. ROYALS, 9/12

OFFNY

• Replies 392
  • Created
  • Last Reply
One issue on our team is that a guy like Paredes can't play defense. That being said DH is a spot where you can rest a guy. There seems to be a macho attitude about this. I mean a 150 game player is still an "everyday" player.

This was a very oddly constructed DD/Buck team.

Not enough relievers with options, guys who don't play defense well.

Next year will be quite different, I think.

Sent from my XT1080 using Tapatalk

This was a very oddly constructed DD/Buck team.

Not enough relievers with options, guys who don't play defense well.

Next year will be quite different, I think.

Sent from my XT1080 using Tapatalk

Our roster should be much more flexible. All those arbitration players didn't help matters.

Playoffs are on ESPN radio. 1057 use to have football talk like you said, now they are CBS radio. WBAL aired some ESPN games last year including Sunday Night games but not this year after losing Orioles.

It is a joke that ESPN has the playoff games but they are allowed to air talk shows instead. We are only talking about a couple of days a year.

MLB has been progressive with the internet, which overall has made the day to day games much more accessible....at least for folks who have money. But the playoff availability is a joke. Plus there is the whole money thing. Where I live, if you don't have cable you get to watch maybe 1/3 of the playoff games. Actually it is worse than that, since with my rabbit ears I can only intermittently (depending on weather conditions) get the FOX station since the whole digital TV thing happened..

MLB has been progressive with the internet, which overall has made the day to day games much more accessible....at least for folks who have money. But the playoff availability is a joke. Plus there is the whole money thing. Where I live, if you don't have cable you get to watch maybe 1/3 of the playoff games. Actually it is worse than that, since with my rabbit ears I can only intermittently (depending on weather conditions) get the FOX station since the whole digital TV thing happened..

It is a joke. I use to have satillite radio in my car but do not now. It is a joke that affiliates are able to air talk shows instead of games. I mean we are only taking about a handful of games. I love football but another area of overkill. MLB should require ESPN to air it. No ESPN stations left in Baltimore. Years ago 1057 the FAN would air local talk and AM 1300 their sister station would air national talk when playoff games were on. I mean we need 2 talk shows during the postseason?

Archived