Offseason Rumors and Deals Around MLB

neveradoubt

• Replies 3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
That's overkill for Miller. Imagine the O's giving up D.J. Stewart, Hunter Harvey, and Mike Wright.

Sent from my SM-G900V using Tapatalk

That's not even close to what the D-Backs gave up....

Inciarte has put up 9 WAR over the past 2 years, Swanson actually showed up after being drafted (unlike Stewart), and Blair is a top 50 prospect. Massive overpay.

That's not even close to what the D-Backs gave up....

Inciarte has put up 9 WAR over the past 2 years, Swanson actually showed up after being drafted (unlike Stewart), and Blair is a top 50 prospect. Massive overpay.

I agree. The Orioles don't have the talent to compare really. I understand Arizona is going for it, but that is a lot of talent to trade.

I agree. The Orioles don't have the talent to compare really. I understand Arizona is going for it, but that is a lot of talent to trade.

I wouldn't have traded Inciarte straight up for Shelby Miller. Especially since Inciarte has 5 years of control left to Miller's 3.

They should have just signed a free agent starter.

<blockquote class="twitter-tweet" lang="en"><p lang="en" dir="ltr">So Braves get No. 1 overall pick in 2015 draft, Dansby Swanson, according to <a href="https://twitter.com/nickpiecoro">@nickpiecoro</a></p>? Buster Olney (@Buster_ESPN) <a href="
">December 9, 2015</a></blockquote>

<script async src="//platform.twitter.com/widgets.js" charset="utf-8"></script><blockquote class="twitter-tweet" lang="en"><p lang="en" dir="ltr">Hearing from multiple sources Ender Inciarte, Aaron Blair and Dansby Swanson are involved in the Shelby Miller deal.</p>? Nick Piecoro (@nickpiecoro) <a href="https://twitter.com/nickpiecoro/status/674399598451023873">December 9, 2015</a></blockquote>

<script async src="//platform.twitter.com/widgets.js" charset="utf-8"></script>

Wow, that's an unbelievable overpay.

Miller's going to do well for them. Atlanta gave him the worst run support in all of MLB, and his ERA was just over 3.

Peripherals don't really match up with that ERA however. That's a shocking return really. I don't think I would have traded Inciarte for him straight up, much less given two very legitimate prospects up along with him.

Absolutely no reliable source for this third hand info so take it for what little it is worth: a friend just texted me and said his son in law heard we are working on a deal for Ryan Braun.

Sent from my XT1080 using Tapatalk

With the buyout his contract is 4/80....what is Gordon going to cost? And you don't need to give up prospects

Archived