Davis Signs With Baltimore (7/$161M, incl $42M deferred)

TonySoprano

• Replies 1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I'm not going through all the previous pages....I guess that extra 2.5% was HUGE and needed to seal the deal. I don't like the deal and believe the long term consequences will be felt for years. I think Davis is a me guy. The deal was increased to save him and Boras's face. I am pretty unhappy, stuck with seeing his big wad of chew for the next seven years and a guy that can't go to left when the O's need base runners, not a home run. I am also sure that all the OHers that said the O's would never spend like this will now go into their caves and return when Davis stinks it up. Imagine CD being the first 100 million dollar O.

I'm not going through all the previous pages....I guess that extra 2.5% was HUGE and needed to seal the deal. I don't like the deal and believe the long term consequences will be felt for years. I think Davis is a me guy. The deal was increased to save him and Boras's face. I am pretty unhappy, stuck with seeing his big wad of chew for the next seven years and a guy that can't go to left when the O's need base runners, not a home run. I am also sure that all the OHers that said the O's would never spend like this will now go into their caves and return when Davis stinks it up. Imagine CD being the first 100 million dollar O.

You should bother to read them all. A lot of facts that you are missing are included.

They should really trade Matusz and get his $6 million off the books. That's an absurd amount of money to pay a loogy with so many other pitching needs left to fill.

Matusz is asking for $4.4 mm, not $6 mm. O's are offering $3.5 mm.

Hmm must have skimmed something wrong when I googled. Thanks!

Still think that's $4 mil spent better elsewhere. Anyway - not to get off topic.

Smouse doesn't lose arbitration cases, so it's the lower number

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

Archived