April 10, Game 1, at Texas

NCRaven

• Replies 385
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Ok, but so are Brandon Fahey, Luis Hernandez and everyone else who can legitimately play the middle infield.

I get your point, but I think it would be better served if you reserved judgment until something legitimate happens. This just sounds like contempt prior to investigation.

Agh we should have gotten those guys in. It's nice that Millwood is averaging 20 pitches per inning though. Texas doesn't have a decent pen.

That's one thing the offense has been very good at this year. Even if they don't get a big inning, they seem to make the pitcher work. No runs were on the board, but that inning will prove useful later on.

I get your point, but I think it would be better served if you reserved judgment until something legitimate happens. This just sounds like contempt prior to investigation.

I just commented that he didn't look comfortable making a routine play. I said maybe it was just nerves... although I don't see any reason to believe an average at best third baseman is just going to miraculously turn into a passable second baseman.

That's one thing the offense has been very good at this year. Even if they don't get a big inning, they seem to make the pitcher work. No runs were on the board, but that inning will prove useful later on.

Yeah may have result Millwood getting out of the game an inning or two earlier than he would have. Is this an actor playing Steve Traxchel btw because it sure seems that way with the pace he's working.

Archived