Lets Have Some Fun...

millertime

• Replies 136
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Lots of names I would have said already so I'll try going with some I haven't seen yet.

1.) Chad Bradford- I love sidearmers.

2.) Jesse Orosco- a reliable lefty pen arm.

3.) Nate McLouth- Could do a little bit of everything and I was happy he was able to revive his career here.

4.) Steve Johnson- He's my age and got to live the dream in that he played for his hometown club.

5.) Would Harold Baines qualify here? Anyhow I always liked Harold. A consistent good contact hitter with pop who quietly was one of the best DHs ever.

Lots of names I would have said already so I'll try going with some I haven't seen yet.

1.) Chad Bradford- I love sidearmers.

2.) Jesse Orosco- a reliable lefty pen arm.

3.) Nate McLouth- Could do a little bit of everything and I was happy he was able to revive his career here.

4.) Steve Johnson- He's my age and got to live the dream in that he played for his hometown club.

5.) Would Harold Baines qualify here? Anyhow I always liked Harold. A consistent good contact hitter with pop who quietly was one of the best DHs ever.

Didn't think of McLouth. He'd definitely be on my list. I was at the "don't throw it away, don't throw it at all"" game where McLouth hit the walk off double.

Jeff Conine the terminator. He would get HBP or foul one off leg. Watching you KNEW it had to hurt like hell. No expression at all. No grimace, no walking it off, no yelling, nothing. Just jog to first or step back in the box.

Jff Reboulet

Eric Davis

Didn't think of McLouth. He'd definitely be on my list. I was at the "don't throw it away, don't throw it at all"" game where McLouth hit the walk off double.

That play was when I knew we had something special with Manny. Didn't remember Nate having a walk off double though.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Jeff Conine the terminator. He would get HBP or foul one off leg. Watching you KNEW it had to hurt like hell. No expression at all. No grimace, no walking it off, no yelling, nothing. Just jog to first or step back in the box.

Jff Reboulet

Eric Davis

Reboulet. The Big Unit's little mustached nemesis!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Archived