Most Batted Balls with exit velocity of 115 MPH or above in 2015

weams

I'm not following how there is an OPS penalty for position. Are you thinking of another stat or am I missing something?

5% is the average DH Penalty. It's in some book. Trumbo needs to grow a beard' date=' he looks awesome in a beard.

[img'] hi-res-7680376_crop_north.jpg?w=630&h=42[/img]

Was interesting to hear the other day on MLB radio, Manny had the most outs of any player in baseball with an exit velocity of over 105mph. Think it was something like 66-67 outs! They were speaking of the MVP balloting and how if 1/3 of those balls drop, he may have very well been the MVP last year.

That's interesting. Thanks for sharing. It's possible then that manny continues to improve his numbers at the plate :)

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

• 1 month later...

<blockquote class="twitter-tweet" data-lang="en"><p lang="en" dir="ltr"><a href="https://twitter.com/darenw">@darenw</a> A related set of plots, showing full distribution of exit velocities for 1b,2b,3b,hr <a href="https://t.co/pdq5rjckok">pic.twitter.com/pdq5rjckok</a></p>— Alan Nathan (@pobguy) <a href="

">March 15, 2016</a></blockquote>

<script async src="//platform.twitter.com/widgets.js" charset="utf-8"></script>

Put me down as optimistic about Trumbo. I think he'll be remembered as one of DD's best trades. I don't think he'll hit 60 HR, but even if he did, people would still spend more time complaining about bad the ERod trade was.

No solid evidence for feeling this way but I think Trumbo will be an all-out disaster. Like Garret Atkins bad.

K, maybe not THAT bad.

AAAGHH, do not even put that in my head! Bad Moose! Go to your room!

I'm thinking Mark Reynold's first year. Hopefully without the frying pan glove if he does play significant right field. Nick's range at the end did not match his reputation, but got the job done. If Trumbino gets the reps and comfort level out there, simulates some of Nick's range, and Petey A. get to mashing towards the flag court, we might have our own personal video game home run derby team.

(cue comments about our pitchers being home run derby pitchers)

Archived