Poll: When Will Dexter Fowler be announce by Media. When will he wear the jersey.

weams

Day that Fowler is announced by Media - Day that Orioles Present him  

19 members have voted

1. 1. Day that Fowler is announced by Media - Day that Orioles Present him

• Today and Friday
    • Today and Monday
    • Today and Tuesday
    • Friday and Monday
    • Friday and Next Tuesday
    • Saturday and Monday
    • Next Monday and Wednesday
    • Next Wednesday and Friday
    • Next Friday and the week after
    • Never

o

Fowler will bring a worn, tattered Orioles jersey from 1993 to his press conference.

"I always dreamed of being an Oriole ...... and this is the first Orioles jersey that my mom ever bought me, when I was in 2nd grade."

o

Fowler will bring a worn, tattered Orioles jersey from 1993 to his press conference.

"I always dreamed of being an Oriole ...... and this is the first Orioles jersey that my mom ever bought me, when I was in 2nd grade."

Are you making this up or is this legit? If true very cool.

Sent from my SM-G920V using Tapatalk

Man I thought I was off my own rocker with the Chicago prediction. Wish I was wrong about that one.

Wouldn't it be great if years from now. We are saying how great that draft pick we didn't give up for Fowler is doing in the O's system.

At least we now have a chance to find out.

Man I thought I was off my own rocker with the Chicago prediction. Wish I was wrong about that one.

Wouldn't it be great if years from now. We are saying how great that draft pick we didn't give up for Fowler is doing in the O's system.

Good call. I had mentioned that the Cubs were swearing they were getting him back, I did not believe it.

But weren't you talking about the White Sox at the time? It had been in the news that the White Sox were in on him.

Archived