The Spring Training Overreaction Thread

Camden_yardbird

Devastating loss today, which completely changes my perspective and my expectations of this team.

In a single game, they dropped from a .667 winning percentage (5-2-2) in their last 9 games to a .625 winning percentage (5-3-2) in the last 10 games.

That's a 42-point plummet. Talk about sinking quickly.

Oh yeah ...... Odrisamer Despaigne needs to be sent all the way down to AA-Bowie immediately, maybe even down to Advanced-A Frederick. He has no business being anywhere near the Orioles' 40-man roster, let alone their 25-man roster that will head north for the real games in less than 2 weeks.

Forget that, I think there's a high school roster somewhere missing a pitcher.

• Replies 509
  • Created
  • Last Reply
If Mike Wright tells me one more time after getting shelled how solid he felt out there today I may :puke:

Despaigne LOL he needs to drive the SINGLE A BUS. :rolleyestf:

Well, come on! The guy feels solid. It shouldn't have to be explained that when a guy says he felt solid on the mound after having a bad outing, it means that everything will be alright. Feeling solid out there is way more

important than results. I'm sure Despaigne felt incredible out there today, too. Fear not! They felt good out there, all is well! Nothing to see here except a 100 win season in the making. Gonzo is going to win 27 games

this year, so don't forget that either.

If Mike Wright tells me one more time after getting shelled how solid he felt out there today I may :puke:

Despaigne LOL he needs to drive the SINGLE A BUS. :rolleyestf:

Wright belongs in the bullpen. It's pretty obvious.

Tyler could be a real option starting.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Archived