Leadoff Hitter, and your LF vs. RHP

21xxxv

Avery.

Good glove, and speed. With the teams power you can carry guys like this. Rickard can play vs. LHP. Perhaps they hit ninth. But, we need to start cutting bait with the others. We need more five tool players. I'll accept three or four tools.

Avery.

Good glove, and speed. With the teams power you can carry guys like this. Rickard can play vs. LHP. Perhaps they hit ninth. But, we need to start cutting bait with the others. We need more five tool players. I'll accept three or four tools.

Avery has had a nice spring against AA and A ball players mostly. His 6.6 OPP qual is a big qualfier when looking at his numbers. He'll be outfield depth in AAA.

It's ST results. They mean slightly more than nothing!!!! I think this can't be emphasized enough here.

I guess you we're saying that with Bud Norris last year. Or our starting pitching as a whole this year.. Just my opinion, buddy.

Avery has had a nice spring against AA and A ball players mostly. His 6.6 OPP qual is a big qualfier when looking at his numbers. He'll be outfield depth in AAA.

Yes, he's perfect for that role.

Avery.

You're right, but Avery only has about two ML tools.

Avery.

Great speed. Are we certain he has a good glove?

I have no problem with Avery as a LH bat on the bench, and defensive replacement player. At least to begin with. I see no reason to get a David Murphy. I like both Rickard and Reimold, and we just need a LH bench bat that can play some defense. Avery fits the bill for that.

Archived