VOTE for Joey Rickard (And the Other Orioles)

OFFNY

• Replies 46
  • Created
  • Last Reply

o

By the way, there is nothing stoping you from voting for Joey Rickard as a write-in candidate for President of the United States in Novemeber.

MODERATORS, my apologies for briefly venturing into the political arena. Back to baseball.

o

By the way, there is nothing stoping you from voting for Joey Rickard as a write-in candidate for President of the United States in Novemeber.

MODERATORS, my apologies for briefly venturing into the political arena. Back to baseball.

Just a note, you could vote for him, but he wouldn't meet the age requirement to fulfill the office.

Sent from my Nexus 6 using Tapatalk

o

Just a note ...... you could vote for him, but he wouldn't meet the age requirement to fulfill the office.

Oh man, I forgot. :o

He isn't 35 years-old yet.

Hey, you could still vote for Lew Ford, though.

Greetings from Easter Island Everyone! Go Joey! Go O's!

d0ba6ede73388264fde34fb4b02f6809.jpg

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Are you really on Easter Island? There should be some kind of thread with people taking pics/selfies in their O's gear in exotic locations. It would be kinda fun and cool.

Back on topic - I put in my votes. Did my part. This is truly a case where you can vote early and often.

It irritates me that they open the all star balloting 10% of the way through the season.

I agree. Benefits "names" and not people who actually deserve to go.....because we do not know yet who deserves to go. Voting should not start until late May IMO.

It irritates me that they open the all star balloting 10% of the way through the season.

I remember in 1978, when Milwaukee Brewers fans stuffed the ballot box for Don Money as the starting 2nd baseman ...... and he wasn't even playing the position anymore (rookie Paul Molitor was.)

http://www.baseball-reference.com/boxes/NLS/NLS197807110.shtml

Are you really on Easter Island? There should be some kind of thread with people taking pics/selfies in their O's gear in exotic locations. It would be kinda fun and cool.

Back on topic - I put in my votes. Did my part. This is truly a case where you can vote early and often.

Yes! Internet very spotty:) Headed to Santiago/Buenos Aires next!

Urge to dig up picture of me in O's hat at a dive shanty in the South China Sea rising!

Archived