vs. WHITE SOX, 5/01

Sessh

My money is on both. Have you seen some of his comments towards fans? Wait, let me find that article.

Here it is. Lawrie hates the fans and wishes they would just shut up.

Baseball analyst Gregg Zaun chimed in about Lawrie’s tweet on Thursday, suggesting on Sportsnet 590 The Fan radio that Lawrie should delete his Twitter account.

Lawrie, however, plans to do no such thing, defiantly tweeting at the former Jays catcher: “@greggzaun I should get off twitter? .. I’ll do wat I want actually .. #TakeCareNow.”

Zaun, good old Oriole.

• Replies 234
  • Created
  • Last Reply

There was a time when Brett Lawrie would be laying on his back. I'm sure Palmer is thinking that. And what was Frazier running his mouth for after the HR. I never knew what a tool he was. Always came across humble. Guess being around dbags like Lawrie, Melky, Eaton, and Latos has rubbed off.

That's amazing, he's one weird dude. If he ever became an oriole for some crazy reason, I still would hate him.

Yeah. I love how he says he doesn't care what the fans say, but he deletes his comments from twitter shortly after he puts them up because fans don't like them. :laughlol:

Don't worry, MLB is working on fixing that. They grade umps now haha.

Haha, yeah. So far, there seems to be a huge disparity between the good umps and the bad ones. There's no in between. It's either we get Cory Blaser and Sam Holbrook or we get Fieldin Culbreath and Gerry Davis. It's

hard to imagine why umpires are put behind home plate whether they are good at it or not.

Haha, yeah. So far, there seems to be a huge disparity between the good umps and the bad ones. There's no in between. It's either we get Cory Blaser and Sam Holbrook or we get Fieldin Culbreath and Gerry Davis. It's

hard to imagine why umpires are put behind home plate whether they are good at it or not.

Crews have rotated since time immemorial. :noidea:

Gerry Davis is just inexcusable. Calls a pitch a strike and very next pitch in the same spot is a ball. Calling pitches that split the plate at the knees balls and pitches a foot off the plate a strike. What does a bad grade cost the umps? It doesn't cost their jobs, that's obvious.

Archived