vs. WHITE SOX, 5/01

Sessh

• Replies 234
  • Created
  • Last Reply
He wasn't great today but let's not act like he is getting hammered out there. A bloop a walk then a roller that was do if manny is playing third.

I've learned long ago not to engage the Matusz haters. Same with the Flaherty haters. Matasz has struggled since coming back, but he'll end up being fine. Watching Alvarez play 3rd is one of the reasons it's important to have a true utility guy like Flaherty.

I've learned long ago not to engage the Matusz haters. Same with the Flaherty haters. Matasz has struggled since coming back, but he'll end up being fine. Watching Alvarez play 3rd is one of the reasons it's important to have a true utility guy like Flaherty.

I think flaherty is just fine and I hope he gets back up to Baltimore soon. He's a great utility man and allows buck to get creative with his lineups.

Matusz is at BEST a loogy and with a roster full of starters than can't get past 5 or 6, we don't have the luxury of carrying a mediocre loogy.

He's just not good enough to be on our roster and paying him 5 mil was maybe the worst decision of the entire offseason.

I think flaherty is just fine and I hope he gets back up to Baltimore soon. He's a great utility man and allows buck to get creative with his lineups.

Matusz is at BEST a loogy and with a roster full of starters than can't get past 5 or 6, we don't have the luxury of carrying a mediocre loogy.

He's just not good enough to be on our roster and paying him 5 mil was maybe the worst decision of the entire offseason.

Worse than the Gallardo deal?

Worse than the Gallardo deal?

I would say yes the bullpen was a solid coming into the season so not a spot we needed to spend 4 or 5 million on. The rotation was a question so I can see why they thought the upgrade was needed.

I would say yes the bullpen was a solid coming into the season so not a spot we needed to spend 4 or 5 million on. The rotation was a question so I can see why they thought the upgrade was needed.

I find great fault with your decision.

Gallardo cost the #14 pick and 22 million.

Who knows when, or even if, he will again pitch for the O's.

Archived