PED Suspensions Coming

Sessh

They were using, just no one cared.

I don't care if they use now, so it is just the same for me.

I meant the part where everyone cares what people are doing or using and it's this huge distraction. I didn't mean the PED's themselves, I don't care about those. I did before I found out how far back it all goes, but once

I uncovered that reality, I stopped caring because it's all so silly.

Roberts?

Frankly I was surprised by how many folks that are anti-steroid quickly forgive their own players for their transgressions. Going so far as to believe some rather outlandish claims.

I don't think they suspended Roberts. So it was like it did not count. But of course he was 'roiding. He was huge for a little guy.

Apparently, the impetus for the increased number of positives is an improvement in the testing process that allows MLB to detect PEDs in the bloodstream more than a week after a player cycles off. Unaware of the test's new sensitivity, fewer players were able to cheat the system.

http://www.mlbdailydish.com/2016/5/4/11591246/mlb-steroids-rumors-suspensions-testing-improvement