vs. TIGERS, 5/14

Sessh

• Replies 510
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Still mad about Sox comeback today, Astros pen sucks.

All week I've been grinning ear to ear thinking how Red Sox fans, excited with how well their team has been playing, look at the standings only to see them still in 2nd.

"Those ***** Orioles won again?!?!?!!!?"

Let's repeat that joyful experience again tonight.

<blockquote class="twitter-tweet" data-lang="en"><p lang="und" dir="ltr"> <a href="https://twitter.com/hashtag/VoteOrange?src=hash">#VoteOrange</a> <a href="https://t.co/1VThAFVRRO">pic.twitter.com/1VThAFVRRO</a></p>— Baltimore Orioles (@Orioles) <a href="

">May 15, 2016</a></blockquote>

<script async src="//platform.twitter.com/widgets.js" charset="utf-8"></script>

All week I've been grinning ear to ear thinking how Red Sox fans, excited with how well their team has been playing, look at the standings only to see them still in 2nd.

"Those ***** Orioles won again?!?!?!!!?"

Let's repeat that joyful experience again tonight.

I almost fainted watching some of that game today when I saw Bradley's numbers. I knew he was doing well but not that well. They are a good team as much as I hate to admit it and Price hasn't gotten going yet.

These Tigers just can't win. Every time they show some life, someone else drops the ball. Moya's misjudgment of that line drive allows this inning to happen. Just wow.

Not a good play but that is one that is always tougher than it looks, and to be fair Trumbo smoked that ball and bad things happen when balls are hit hard 400 feet.

I almost fainted watching some of that game today when I saw Bradley's numbers. I knew he was doing well but not that well. They are a good team as much as I hate to admit it and Price hasn't gotten going yet.

Mookie and Bradley can flat out catch the ball too.

Archived