Time to DFA Ubaldo

LookitsPuck

Good guy, but terrible pitcher.

Duquette bought high off a half season with the Indians. Since hen he's had one good half season for the O's when he changed his mechanics. But he started this season reverting to his 2014 mechanics and now it's constant awful control coupled with a ton of hits.

He's clogging a spot. Can't imagine any random depth in the minors could do any worse.

• Replies 387
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Not with a 4 year deal. He's prob better than Gallardo.

Maybe someone important will realize DD shouldn't be making free agent decisions. His track record is not good. Trumbo trade was good, just no more FA signings.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

The problem is that Baltimore doesn't have anybody beating down the door to replace him. As bad as he's been, Gallardo might be just as bad when he gets off the DL. And Wright and Wilson don't inspire much confidence either.

As much as I want to DFA Ubaldo, I don't see how you do that with his contract. I think the best we can hope for is that Gallardo comes back healthy and Ubaldo sits on the bench. To make room, I'd DFA Matusz in a heartbeat.

Can't believe this team has the best record in the AL right now while having three of the worst pitchers on their roster: Ubaldo, Matusz and Gallardo. Buck likes what he sees with Gallardo now and I'm keeping my fingers and toes crossed he works out.

Still would have rather had Sananta (Ervin), Garza, Kazmir or random. I toted vote of confidence when we signed him, but I knew in the end he would ultimately be a scrublord. Really nice guy, really bad pitcher. Got a lot of negs on OH because I said we made a mistake. :(

Good guy, but terrible pitcher.

Duquette bought high off a half season with the Indians. Since hen he's had one good half season for the O's when he changed his mechanics. But he started this season reverting to his 2014 mechanics and now it's constant awful control coupled with a ton of hits.

He's clogging a spot. Can't imagine any random depth in the minors could do any worse.

Who is he blocking from coming up?

Not with a 4 year deal. He's prob better than Gallardo.

Maybe someone important will realize DD shouldn't be making free agent decisions. His track record is not good. Trumbo trade was good, just no more FA signings.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

That is a tad silly. Do you realize the team is in first place?

Archived