Duquette Run Is Over

FSUBobcat7

On a related note, I am a huge David Hess fan. Any thoughts on him? I go to a lot of Bowie games (going this weekend) and like to see them do well.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I wish he was getting more strikeouts. Tony-OH likes him.

• Replies 340
  • Created
  • Last Reply
We may be in first place but we are still mediocre.

Eh, the best record in the AL says otherwise, but we'll see where the O's are come September. Maybe the whole league - or at least the whole AL East - is mediocre this year. I think the Birds' lineup is powerful enough to keep us in the hunt all year.

Norris had a 1.9 WAR season the year after the trade. If we can make a similar trade for a starter that can put up a 1.9 WAR season I would say make it.

So he had a below average season.

Bud Norris was a .6 WAR player for us that we paid over 14 million for and gave up assets for the right to pay over 14 million for that .6 WAR season. That's the complete opposite of the kind of trade this team should be making.

Eh, the best record in the AL says otherwise, but we'll see where the O's are come September. Maybe the whole league - or at least the whole AL East - is mediocre this year. I think the Birds' lineup is powerful enough to keep us in the hunt all year.
Pay no attention to the record. The SP sucks so we are mediocre.

The Rangers are a half game ahead of us for best record in the AL.

Archived