vs. RED SOX, 6/2

Sessh

• Replies 453
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I bet some people thought Ubaldo had turned a corner, eh? Well... No. We still can't pitch him more than 5 innings, and even that's a gamble. This is why Ubaldo deserves to lose his job.

Of course, if you want him to become Cy Young, all you've got to do is trade him to the Cubs. He'll rival Arrieta for best pitcher in the majors if we do that.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

This game is all on Buck's stupid bullpen management style. It is seriously the major flaw in his management philosophy. Season changing loss ALL on Showalter. There is absolutely no excuse, none for not having is pen ready.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

Dude. We're down by a run in the sixth inning. We scored four runs in the first five innings and 13 runs yesterday. They haven't lost anything.

Also, I don't know if you've noticed this but Bucks bullpen has been one of the best in baseball for a few years now. His management style can't be that flawed.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

LOL. All of these posts are pretty stupid. What manager is going to take out a pitcher cruising through a shutout through 5? Dummy.

Is that necessary? No need for name calling.

Archived