April 28/August 25, Orioles at White Sox

bretholmes4

• Replies 835
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Originally Posted by Pickles

No, your problem mainly is your annoying and you share no insight other than to whine whine whine about everything. Obviously, Manny Ramirez should be hitting fourth and Micheal Young should be in the 2 hole. Mora and Millar should be in the O's starting lineup day in and day out pretty much; you can shuffle around the arangment of the hitters all you want but it really isn't going to affect the number of runs scored. Millar's still going to bat w runners in scoring position- and still make outs at least occasionally- and then we'll get to hear you whine about it. Yeah.

Bradford has an era under 2 this year; I'd say that's pretty effective. He isn't invulnerable but in the situation DT just brought him in for he is W/O A DOUBT our best option. I'm too busy to look it up right now but Sarfate's pitched what 1 or twice in the past week? That's way too much, you're right. And Aquino isn't being used because 1) he sucks and 2) hes the 13th! man on the pitching staff and we've been in a lot of close games.

DT isn't perfect and neither are any of our players. You're propensity to whine about everything is extremely annoying and sheds absolutely no light on anything under the sun other than you ridiculous nature

I cant give you rep for this but I agree whole heartedly.

I completely agree.

Ouch, you pinch hit for Luis with slump-ridden Ramon, he pops out and then on the first play of the bottom of the inning Fahey's arm instead of Hernandez's costs us a baserunner.

Why would you not hit Ramon there?. A home run threat in a one run game. I had no problem with it at all. You are not going to hit him for any guys at the top of the order.

No, your problem mainly is your annoying and you share no insight other than to whine whine whine about everything. Obviously, Manny Ramirez should be hitting fourth and Micheal Young should be in the 2 hole. Mora and Millar should be in the O's starting lineup day in and day out pretty much; you can shuffle around the arangment of the hitters all you want but it really isn't going to affect the number of runs scored. Millar's still going to bat w runners in scoring position- and still make outs at least occasionally- and then we'll get to hear you whine about it. Yeah.

Bradford has an era under 2 this year; I'd say that's pretty effective. He isn't invulnerable but in the situation DT just brought him in for he is W/O A DOUBT our best option. I'm too busy to look it up right now but Sarfate's pitched what 1 or twice in the past week? That's way too much, you're right. And Aquino isn't being used because 1) he sucks and 2) hes the 13th! man on the pitching staff and we've been in a lot of close games.

DT isn't perfect and neither are any of our players. You're propensity to whine about everything is extremely annoying and sheds absolutely no light on anything under the sun other than you ridiculous nature.

That part was really uncalled for. I know it's gotten really cool around here lately to bash other posters on a personal level but PLEASE stick to attacking the argument, not the poster. It's been driving me crazy how nasty O's fans can be to each other lately.

Tell me honestly that you believe if somebody got on base more than Mora in front of Nick Markakis that we wouldn't score more runs. Those singles or XBH's from Markakis might score 2 runs instead of only one or none. Mora is not a #2 hitter and he's not getting on base. Jones could be as he's fast and he's seeing the ball well and could get even better pitches to hit in front of Markakis. Scott gets a hit or walks almost every game and is taking pitches, which is more than I can say for Millar right now. Huff is also hitting better than Millar and is taking pitches. I don't know what you are thinking if you don't think that team pitches around Markakis just to get to Millar and just maybe Markakis would get even better pitches to hit if he had somebody who could hit behind him.

Look at this game for instance, Mora 0-3 with a K, Millar 0-3 with a K. And we've only got 1 run. This is a regular occurance...

Archived