Updates on Hunter Harvey

Norfolk orioles

2 minutes ago, Frobby said:

Well, he didn’t trip on the stairs while carrying a bag of groceries, so there’s that.   

Yeah, my version was: at least he didn’t do it trying to avoid Austin Hays punching the cement dugout wall. 

Very sad news. When Harvey is on, he’s terrific. Despite all the setbacks, not giving up. I didn’t think Bundy could stay healthy. Let’s not forget these are people and throwing isn’t a natural thing for the body.

• Upvote 2

Honestly he has not been that good any way. I dislocated my shoulder twice and popped it back in and it was a #$%#. If that's what happened here I feel for the kid, not good.

Sadly at this point in his career his durability has to be questioned and it would appear that he may never develop in MLB material, starter or otherwise.

They all break...:(

Unless you were there and saw the incident or have officially talked to an Orioles representative  that was, please refrain from accusing the organization or player of lying about the event that resulted in his injury.  Enough of the posting something as fact that is preposterous. 

• Thanks 1

I mean his shoulder popping out of socket when it was probably at his side and not even in motion isn't exactly encouraging to say the least. If you are diving out of the way how in the world does your shoulder just fall off, you really can't even make this stuff up. 

• Upvote 1