Trumbo in the Home Run Derby

ArtVanDelay

o

OOOOOOOOO))))))) THE CHAMPION OOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO)))))))))lllll, THE CHALLENGER

30004.png&w=350&h=254oooooooo 29322.png&w=350&h=254

Orioles slugger Mark Trumbo said that he'll most likely use Orioles bullpen catcher Jett Ruiz as his pitcher for the Home Run Derby.

This is the second Derby appearance for Trumbo, who leads MLB with 26 home runs.

Asked if he'll do anything differently than he did in his 2012 debut, Trumbo said: "I'll take things down a tick. I warmed up too much last time."

SOURCE: Eddie Matz, ESPN Writer

Orioles slugger Mark Trumbo said that he'll most likely use Orioles bullpen catcher Jett Ruiz as his pitcher for the Home Run Derby.

This is the second Derby appearance for Trumbo, who leads MLB with 26 home runs.

Asked if he'll do anything differently than he did in his 2012 debut, Trumbo said: "I'll take things down a tick. I warmed up too much last time."

SOURCE: Eddie Matz, ESPN Writer

The story of Jett.

http://articles.baltimoresun.com/2012-07-07/sports/bs-sp-orioles-adam-jones-profile-0708-20120702_1_adam-jones-second-highest-paid-center-fielder-jett

Got email from the Orioles:

Tune in to ESPN tonight at 8 p.m. and watch MLB's Home Run leader Mark Trumbo take his cuts in the 2016 T-Mobile Home Run Derby to see how much you will save! For every round Trumbo advances in the Derby, select lower level tickets for six upcoming games will be reduced by $5.

Use coupon code "TRUMBOMB" to activate this discount at approximately 10 a.m. on Tuesday, July 12. This offer will end no later than Thursday, July 14 at 11:59 p.m. ET, or while supplies last.

Archived