The good old days........

vab

.....are right now. Best record in the AL since 2012. Best record in the AL so far this year. We have seen some great baseball for nearly five years now. We like to complain which I understand but don't forget to enjoy this. It's not going to last forever.

This is the best they've been in my lifetime. Trust me, I'm soaking this up and enjoying it

• Replies 47
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Not right now when I look at it. I see Orioles at .490, Yankess at .491, Rays at .494, Blue Jays at .532, Red Sox at .556.

When I posted that it had the O's at .491 and the Yankees at .490. Now they are both .490 and the Rays are all the way up to .503. It is all very scientific, I am sure.

Dolphins-Playoff-Towel.jpg

I have this towel, and this is what we need to do, Believe in now. Granted, the Dolphins lost to the Ravens that game, with Dolfans yelling at my father, in his Ray Lewis Jersey; that the Dolphins would kick the ravens asses and other horrible things. Those same people were reminded what they had said when Dolphins fans started leaving in the 2nd quarter, with dad yelling "Where you going?!?! I thought you guys were gonna kick our asses!!!" while flashing his Ray Lewis jersey at them. Good times.

Since when is DD in a hurry to leave? Yea I know what happened with the BJ's.

maybe it's some fans can't wait for him to leave. The team is doing good. I am

happy. Maybe this is the year the O's go to the WS and win.

Just feels like he's open to being poached. Had the whole Toronto thing and then the nats thing.

As for team, I agree. Maybe this is the year they do it.

.....are right now. Best record in the AL since 2012. Best record in the AL so far this year. We have seen some great baseball for nearly five years now. We like to complain which I understand but don't forget to enjoy this. It's not going to last forever.

Don't forget to enjoy it. They will talk about these days 40 years from now.

Dolphins-Playoff-Towel.jpg

I have this towel, and this is what we need to do, Believe in now. Granted, the Dolphins lost to the Ravens that game, with Dolfans yelling at my father, in his Ray Lewis Jersey; that the Dolphins would kick the ravens asses and other horrible things. Those same people were reminded what they had said when Dolphins fans started leaving in the 2nd quarter, with dad yelling "Where you going?!?! I thought you guys were gonna kick our asses!!!" while flashing his Ray Lewis jersey at them. Good times.

That must have cut like a knife.

Not right now when I look at it. I see Orioles at .490, Yankess at .491, Rays at .494, Blue Jays at .532, Red Sox at .556.

Changed earlier today. I'm sure the standard error around their projection is gigantic u till about ten days before the season ends. It's a goofy model.

Don't forget to enjoy it. They will talk about these days 40 years from now.

Who's this team's Jim Palmer, a guy who will still be with the team well into his early 70's like Jim now. It's crazy to think how long Palmer has been with this org. I'm too young to have seen him play but Palmer is every bit an O's icon to my generation as those you who saw him pitch. And yeah I'm enjoying it. This has been the five years as a fan in my life.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Archived