Wrong Bet(ts)

Camden_yardbird

I don't think that's correct. Pretty sure it was a cutter right down the middle.

Roch had this quote from Wieters:

“I think the first homer was a slider that went middle-middle,” Wieters said. “And just kind of went down as opposed to across for Yovani. The one off Brad, he hit off the end (of his bat). I think he might have broken his bat, but it was supposed to be in and it ended up kind of down and away.

Just don't pitch to him. 8 HR v. Orioles this year. Bad game management. I can't remember another player who owned the Orioles this much.

From MASN

"While he has seven homers in his last 16 at-bats at Camden Yards, Betts has hit just two homers in 139 at-bats this entire season against the rest of the AL East."

OMG that's INSANE I don't think any other player in all of MLB owns another team like that!!

Yeah just walk the guy if you can't get him out. :mad:

From MASN

"While he has seven homers in his last 16 at-bats at Camden Yards, Betts has hit just two homers in 139 at-bats this entire season against the rest of the AL East."

OMG that's INSANE I don't think any other player in all of MLB owns another team like that!!

Yeah just walk the guy if you can't get him out. :mad:

Mookie Betts does not have a magic bat that only hits homers against the Orioles. It's sheer chance that things have worked out so well for him in Baltimore. One of the funny quirks of the game.

Just don't pitch to him. 8 HR v. Orioles this year. Bad game management. I can't remember another player who owned the Orioles this much.

Anyone remember the year Tony Batista hit 12 homers off the O's with a balanced schedule?

Edit:He hit 9 hrs vs. the O's in 13 games in 2000. Betts has 8 hrs against the O's this year in 11 games. So he has a chance to beat Batista.

Didn't Davis hit a ton of his homers against the Jays in like 2013?

Davis was really consistent that year vs. the AL East. He hit 7 hrs against the Jays, Yanks, and Sox that year while hitting 6 against the Rays.

In 2012 he hit 9 hrs vs. the Jays in 17 games.

Mookie Betts does not have a magic bat that only hits homers against the Orioles. It's sheer chance that things have worked out so well for him in Baltimore. One of the funny quirks of the game.

I don't think its sheer chance. I think its bad pitching.

Archived