May 10 @ Kansas City

baltosravns2110

• Replies 470
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Well, I don't run a television network. I figured the guys at the television network would know how to fix that.

They can't lock the cameras down, simply because they pan too much, unfortunately. You've never noticed this problem at any windy game?

Bynum looks great. I think he was a very high draft pick originally. I wonder if he could be a late bloomer along the lines of a Gary Matthews, Jr. I guess we'll see 'cause there's no one else for SS.

Bynum looks great. I think he was a very high draft pick originally. I wonder if he could be a late bloomer along the lines of a Gary Matthews, Jr. I guess we'll see 'cause there's no one else for SS.

He was drafted 2nd round, 60th overall, in 2000.

How mad do you think Luke Scott is right now about having to play in the rain and wind with the flu when he was supposed to be off because JP can't mind his p's and q's?

I know I'd be pretty steamed. The guy needs rest, he probably shouldn't even dress and should stay at the hotel until he kicks it, but does for just this kinda reason.

They can't lock the cameras down, simply because they pan too much, unfortunately. You've never noticed this problem at any windy game?

It sounds like it might be a little more than wind according to Thorne.

I'm sure I've seen it move like this before but I just don't remember it but this camera is really moving.

P.S. Remember, I have been drinking.

Easy...he checked his swing, and the home plate umpire said he committed, he argued that fact, and said the magic words that rhyme with muck fu. And for the record, he did check the swing, but he still shoulda kept his mouth shut.

Okay, thanks for the recap but my second question is this now knowing what has happened. Why do you get into an argument and get yourself thrown out when you know Ramon was a late scratch and Hernandez replaced Roberts. Now youve left your team with very very few options.

We can fly to the moon, process terabyte of information per seconds...but we cannot keep a camera steady when its windy...:noidea:

Okay, thanks for the recap but my second question is this now knowing what has happened. Why do you get into an argument and get yourself thrown out when you know Ramon was a late scratch and Hernandez replaced Roberts. Now youve left your team with very very few options.

Because it's Jay Payton.

Because Jason Payton is smart as nails

Archived