Will Dan sell the farm by the end of August?

Diehard_O's_Fan

• Replies 36
  • Created
  • Last Reply
The Yankees picked a really good year to sell pitchers.

I still think the Rays should have sold off some more arms.

I think the Rays believe they are much better than their record...and production...and projection...indicates.

He won't sell the farm or do anything. He should trade anyone in November if the package is right, including a salary dump. This includes, Manny (the O's will not resign him), Schoop, Davis, Tillman, Britton, maybe even Gausman....no untouchables. This team is more frustrating to watch than the bad teams over the 14 year span. I rarely expected much then, now I do. It looks like 4 and 5 for a while in the division for the next 14 unless they get smart and pro active. And another cycle like that might lead to the O's turning out well under 2,000,000 fans/year....maybe move team???

He won't sell the farm or do anything. He should trade anyone in November if the package is right, including a salary dump. This includes, Manny (the O's will not resign him), Schoop, Davis, Tillman, Britton, maybe even Gausman....no untouchables. This team is more frustrating to watch than the bad teams over the 14 year span. I rarely expected much then, now I do. It looks like 4 and 5 for a while in the division for the next 14 unless they get smart and pro active. And another cycle like that might lead to the O's turning out well under 2,000,000 fans/year....maybe move team???

So now the franchise is going to fold and move? Step off the ledge my man.

Sent from my SM-G935V using Tapatalk

Is this just your opinion, or do you have a source telling you this will happen?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I am an individual with no sources. If I say something that is insider, I will indicate that. Also, Tony-OH is really the only insider on staff.

Two years ago this team was 4 games away from being in the World Series. I know I'm no GM but I feel as though really set us back with that offseason worrying not about the Toronto job. I wish PA just would have sent him going.

There is a good core of talent on this team but they're all getting older and about to start costing money if they don't improve this offseason then I think it's time to be sellers.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

He will. At the 2018 trade deadline when the team is under .500.

And not a second before which increasingly looks like it has been the plan all along. Personally I hope there's another two years of competitive baseball left in the team after this year and your point is moot come 2018.

This team has mismanaged what may have been the best opportunity to have success. We had a good mix of talented young players mixed with some veterans. Now it seems as though the window of opportunity is closing rapidly. I wish they would have done a better job of managing the assets at their disposal. My opinions are purely selfish as I don't know how long another dark age could last in Baltimore.

Archived