vs. BLUE JAYS, 8/31

OFFNY

• Replies 483
  • Created
  • Last Reply
This is nonsense.Gallardo had a decent season last year and he was a veteran. Bad signings happen. How about Duquette signing Trumbo, Alvarez, Kim, Rickard this year too?

I think it was gross negligence, actually. Is it defensible to sign someone that our doctors had issues with due to his shoulder?

If he had his velocity and command from last year? Yeah, great signing. But knowing he was damaged goods especially looking at his 2nd half last year? Indefensible.

We lose tonight, playoffs are likely not in the cards. Why they are wasting time trading for Bourn, Stubbs...blah, blah...is a mystery. It is all in the category of Duquette PR..." hey look at how much busy effort I am putting in as GM" "Yes, we still have the worst pitching in the AL but am I not busy? "

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

We lose tonight, playoffs are likely not in the cards. Why they are wasting time trading for Bourn, Stubbs...blah, blah...is a mystery. It is all in the category of Duquette PR..." hey look at how much busy effort I am putting in as GM" "Yes, we still have the worst pitching in the AL but am I not busy? "

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

Playoff teams are made in the offseason not at the waiver wire.

Archived