My ideal offseason

Dark Helmet

• Replies 59
  • Created
  • Last Reply
They are making some moves today. So how do they line up their outfield with Reddick and Springer both RFers?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

With Gurriel playing 3B their OFers are now Bregman,Reddick and Springer. I haven't the faintest idea who they're going to try and force into CF.

I would like to see these three moves made.

1. Sign Josh Reddick - Solid bat and defense.

2. Sign Jason Castro - Not a high BA or OBP, but has some pop a solid glove and is known for his pitch framing.

3. Sign Rajai Davis- Adds some much needed speed and could platoon with Kim.

4. Try to bring back Pedro Alvarez to DH.

Reddick made Trumbo a very Rich man.

I never thought Reddick would get that kind of money. If that's the market, I'm not going to even bother following the Orioles winter. It will be an uneventful one, as far as FA goes. Fowler probably gets $80+ million then.

I don't see any interest in Fowler. At a lesser price.

My ideal off season? Two chicks at the sa...

Oh, baseball related...

Just for the hell of it, lets see what it takes for Trout. Do you think the Angels would take Aberdeen, or Delmarva? Ripken Complex vs. Eastern Shore...

But seriously...

Have the Orioles decide what type of outfield do they want. Good glove, on base machine with little pop, or another monster hitter who will make fans gasp every time there is a ball hit towards them?

Figure out the catching situation. If you are sticking with Joseph, do you bring up Pena, Perez, or Sisco, or do you find a fill in? Do you want defense or a bat when they get here?

What do you want to do with Machado, Tillman, Britton, Schoop in the next few years?

My ideal off season? Two chicks at the sa...

Oh, baseball related...

Just for the hell of it, lets see what it takes for Trout. Do you think the Angels would take Aberdeen, or Delmarva? Ripken Complex vs. Eastern Shore...

But seriously...

Have the Orioles decide what type of outfield do they want. Good glove, on base machine with little pop, or another monster hitter who will make fans gasp every time there is a ball hit towards them?

Figure out the catching situation. If you are sticking with Joseph, do you bring up Pena, Perez, or Sisco, or do you find a fill in? Do you want defense or a bat when they get here?

What do you want to do with Machado, Tillman, Britton, Schoop in the next few years?

This will be Zach Brittons last season as an Oriole. So I'm going to enjoy watching him pitch. If a Manny extension doesn't happen this offseason, it won't happen imo. I'd look to extend Tillman and Gausman.

Archived