Orioles interested in Hundley

Going Underground

• Replies 56
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Yeah, he was just horrible in 2015 and wasn't hurt or anything last year...

He was awful before he was hurt. He probably brought Matt stats down as well as he was so bad he barely played down The stretch. He is also going to be 31 next season. So he is going to decline. Time to move on.

He was awful before he was hurt. He probably brought Matt stats down as well as he was so bad he barely played down The stretch. He is also going to be 31 next season. So he is going to decline. Time to move on.

He was the back up catcher. Down the stretch, he played the same amount he did before. He backed Matt up. He may have played in 1 or 2 less games due to the playoff race, but he filled in for several games when Matt was hurt in New York.

I agree with the majority of your post.

Joseph was not swinging the bat well before his injury, and I really don't remember him actually driving the ball when

he came back.

The Orioles need to sign a stopgap MLB catcher IMO.

I don't think that they can count on Sisco being MLB ready and Joseph's offense output last season is concerning.

I think that Joseph should be in the mix as a back up.

Archived