CF trivia quiz

Frobby

7 minutes ago, Frobby said:

Well, Hudson did start one game, so that just leaves the prospect I mentioned and one other, really obscure guy.   So obscure that I couldn't have told you that he ever played for the Orioles.  

Would we even know the name?  Or just that he played on the Orioles?

• Replies 38
  • Created
  • Last Reply

OK, time's up!   The two missing names are Matt Angle and Jason Pridie.    The top 5:

Pie 44

Payton 36

Lough 22

Angle 13 

Reimold 12

We've been very lucky to have a starting CF who has started 88% of the games over a 9-year period.  That's pretty rare.   

2 minutes ago, Frobby said:

OK, time's up!   The two missing names are Matt Angle and Jason Pridie.    The top 5:

Pie 44

Payton 36

Lough 22

Angle 13 

Reimold 12

We've been very lucky to have a starting CF who has started 88% of the games over a 9-year period.  That's pretty rare.   

Cool I nailed the top three

Matt Angle, really?  Best defensive OF prospect?

Frobby, I've had Junior Lake up my butt for years just for this occasion.

I had no confidence in that guess, but I thought I remembered him starting a random game there.  I can't remember what I did 20 minutes ago, but somehow that is vaguely memorable?  

4 hours ago, Frobby said:

Pie 44

Payton 36

Lough 22

Angle 13 

Reimold 12

I remember Pridie from Spring Training, though I have no recollection of him ever being on the team during the regular season. :noidea:

3 hours ago, crissfan172 said:

I remember Pridie from Spring Training, though I have no recollection of him ever being on the team during the regular season. :noidea:

He played in a few games at the end of the 2013 season, after we'd been mathematically eliminated.    Nobody was paying attention.  

Archived