Make These Moves and We Are WS Contenters

ELMERO

1 hour ago, Bahama O's Fan said:

I hate to do trades because we have no idea if the other teams will do them. If we could pick up three FA's that would make us WS contenders, here are my three:

Angel Pagan

Jose Bautista

Jose Quintana

You have a point there about all the conjectural trades we post here.  I am one of the most guilty.  I guess this is an escape from life's everyday bs.  Everybody on here is so passionate about our O's.  We just have to convey our thoughts to others of that ilk.  This is the place where everyone has something in common-improving our team.  Quite a few of the trade proposals we lay out are quite ridiculous.  It only shows how much we care.  Personally, it makes me a little boy again.  It's fun, like collecting and trading baseball cards used to be.  I don't have my baseball cards anymore, but I have this.  BTW, Jose Quintana is still under contract with the White Sox through this coming season.

• Replies 32
  • Created
  • Last Reply
18 minutes ago, ELMERO said:

You have a point there about all the conjectural trades we post here.  I am one of the most guilty.  I guess this is an escape from life's everyday bs.  Everybody on here is so passionate about our O's.  We just have to convey our thoughts to others of that ilk.  This is the place where everyone has something in common-improving our team.  Quite a few of the trade proposals we lay out are quite ridiculous.  It only shows how much we care.  Personally, it makes me a little boy again.  It's fun, like collecting and trading baseball cards used to be.  I don't have my baseball cards anymore, but I have this.  BTW, Jose Quintana is still under contract with the White Sox through this coming season.

Sorry, missed that. Maybe Hammel instead

Archived