WBC Here, If you like it.

weams

3 minutes ago, capyy said:

Could it be something to do with all of the crap he's been getting for playing for USA? His mom is Puerto Rican. I respect him for that.

Respect him for what exactly? Not having the maturity to let his performance speak for itself? 

Like I said, I have no problem with his emotion on the mound, but picking a fight with your opponent is immature. 

• Replies 387
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Just now, crissfan172 said:

Respect him for what exactly? Not having the maturity to let his performance speak for itself? 

Like I said, I have no problem with his emotion on the mound, but picking a fight with your opponent is immature. 

No not for yelling at them, don't think that's appropriate, but I see where he could be coming from.

I just like that he played for U.S.

Just now, capyy said:

No not for yelling at them, don't think that's appropriate, but I see where he could be coming from.

I just like that he played for U.S.

I respect any player that chooses to represent the country and heritage with which he most closely identifies. So I definitely agree with that. 

2 minutes ago, scOtt said:

In Adam's defense, that 2nd walk he laid off some TOUGH pitches. It was well deserved.

Absolutely. It was a great AB. I have no problem with Jones' inability to consistently draw walks. He has a flaw, like many great players before him. I was only pointing out the rarity of the event. 

Archived