WBC Here, If you like it.

weams

• Replies 387
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I don't think the point of the WBC is to let Team USA steamroll the rest of the field (which is - I believe - at least a small part of why we don't always get the best of the best players) every 4 years, but I have to admit, I want this championship pretty badly. I've been hanging on every pitch for the Team USA games, and it's been some excellent, exciting baseball. 

The Kingdom has left three runs on the board now.  They will need those too.  P.R. has more firepower in their lineup and depth on their staff.  

The Profar pickoff while celebrating a single in the first inning was hilarious.  

I'm rooting for the Netherlands.  Always love a good underdog story. 

10 hours ago, ChuckS said:

The Kingdom has left three runs on the board now.  They will need those too.  P.R. has more firepower in their lineup and depth on their staff.  

The Profar pickoff while celebrating a single in the first inning was hilarious.  

I'm rooting for the Netherlands.  Always love a good underdog story. 

Netherlands blew it, but I think the Puerto Rican team was superior. 

2 minutes ago, MDtransplant757 said:

I know that, but there's another team,oddly enough, who plays on the east coast that plays in black and orange too

All kidding aside, I think the O's defense in the outfield and at catcher will drag the infield down to the point where Baltimore will not be a good defensive ballclub.  Much like what happened last season.

Archived